On Sunday, May 17th, the City of Temple Terrace will be closing 56th street between Busch Blvd./Bullard Parkway and Whiteway Drive for its first ever Cyclovia!
Cyclovia is a worldwide movement that closes the streets to cars for one day and converts them into safe, fun thoroughfares where people can walk, run, bike, skate, scoot, play and just enjoy the city in a whole new way. So let’s meet on 56th street for a day of free fun and good health!
- Sign up as a Tampa BayCycle Ambassador and get a T-shirt, helmet or bicycle lights! (while supplies last)
- History Bike Tour starts at 10 a.m. (See the Flyer)
- Kids zone with lots of activities including an interactive story bike ride
- Yoga classes, line dancing, Tai Chi,
- USF Street Team will be there with Rocky the Bull
- Enter to win a free bicycle
This event is made possible by partnerships with the City of Temple Terrace, Florida Department of Transportation New North Transportation Alliance, Tampa BayCycle, Center for Urban Transportation Research, Alert Today Florida, the Hillsborough MPO, Keep Tampa Beautiful, TECO, and Palladium Graphics and Awards!